Pine Pollen Tea
2g x 20 Satchets
- Provides abundant nutrients, improves immunity and enhances organs and systems of the body;
- Regulates endocrine system and balances the estrogen to testosterone ratio in women and men.
- Lowers blood sugar level and protects cardiovascular and cerebrovascular system with it's antioxidant properties.
- Prevents and alleviates prostate disorders.
- Pine Pollen has been crowned as "King of the pollens" for it's unique nutritional value and health benefits.It contains over 200 nutrients in abundant amount, including 22 amino acids, 14 Vitamins and over 30 minerals, trace elements, active enzyme, flavonoids and other bioactive components.
Rutin and Flavones:
- Pine pollen contains rich amounts of rutina and flavones. It has the obvious power inhibiting oxidation and can effectively protect the endothelial cell of blood vessels from the influence of deleterious factors and retard the aging of indothelial cells of blood vessels.
- The protein in pine pollen exists mainly as free amino acids, which is 5-7 times of that in milk and egg. The vitamin c content of pine pollen tea is higher than that in fresh vegetable and fruits, which makes pine pollen an outstanding food for Vitamin C.
Health Benefits to Green Tea:
- The polyphenols, lipopolysaccharides,and theamines in green tea contribute to it's properties of antioxidation, anti-cancer, anti-aging and ant-radiation and immune enhancer. When green tea is taken as an everyday beverage, it plays an important role in maintaining healthy blood vessels and blood stream, which make it a vascular protect at hand.
- People with compromised immunity.
- People with elevated blood sugar, blood cholesterol and blood pressure level.
- Men with lower sperm count or Libido.
- Men with declined testosterone level or at andropause